Thursday, February 11, 2010

Farewell, theme #2


This theme was my most generic. The one that my hypothetical fiancé would choose if he wasn’t inclined to have a very theme-y wedding. In fact, this theme really has no theme. It’s just a typical wedding. Good food, lots of dancing, and fun. Since I live in Louisiana the food would include the classics: crawfish etouffée, jambalaya, red beans and rice, gumbo, shrimp remoulade, the whole nine yards. For favors I’d use containers of Tony Chachere’s spice mix (God’s gift to quick and flavorful cooking) with little tags saying, “Thanks for spicing up our wedding,” or some other corny saying. And if I really wanted to focus on Louisiana, we might have a little fais-do-do for the rehearsal dinner, a time of Cajun dancing. Basically this whole wedding would be a time of bright sunshine and lots and lots of dancing. So what’s the problem, you ask? My boyfriend is not a big of dancing. So, off with your head, theme #2!

No comments:

Post a Comment